fredag den 15. januar 2010

yo dawgs

This is a blog! It shall henceforth contain the musings of yours truly in regards to the going-ons in Cabin Fever-land. It shall serve as a more in-depth, intimate, journal-y blahblah than the usual look-how-cool-my-band-is-myspace-page. It shall not be pushed upon thee as do some of my dear colleagues with their shameless self-promo. I've had enough of that shit, it is tiresome.

First order of business is a promise to track the development of the recording of the debut album. There will be video, cover art ponderings and a whole lot of me talking out of my ass about stuff I am concerned with during the different processes i'm facing. Why, you ask? I don't know. Does one need a reason for every little thing? If you don't care, then fuck off and don't come a-knocking. But I'd like you to care, being the narcissistic little cunt that I am.

best, johannes

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ha, smukke formuleringer! Jeg vil glæde mig til at følge bloggen og udviklingen.

    Martin

    SvarSlet
  2. Symptoms include restlessness, irritability, forgetfulness, laughter, and excessive sleeping, distrust of anyone they are with, and an urge to go outside even in the (less miserable) rain, snow or dark. Cabin fever can also be known as a term for a lack of sexual intercourse. Also called old (30+). Perhaps it encapsulates your personality very well. Do your worst and remember that, active Evil is better than Passive Good. I love your music, Courtesy of the good old passiv cousin.

    SvarSlet